Produced in collaboration with our friends at Befaco and based on their excellent Eurorack “Burst” module, Nurse Ratchet (Model 1620) is a trigger processor and generator, designed to add an organic chain of events (bursts) to your modular setup. You can see it like “Trigger Activated Trigger Burst”. Each time it is activated, either manually or with an external trigger, the selected number of triggers are generated. You can control Time Division, Distribution, Quantity, and Probability of the bursts.
With Nurse synced to your tempo, you can create all kinds of ratcheting effects, with divisions and multiplications leading to doubles, triplets, quintuplets, and true Poly Rhythms for your modular system.
With very short time windows, Nurse can help to synthesize fast repeating transients for “hand-clap like” sounds or modern drum hits.
Working in Cycle Mode, is also an excellent master clock with tap tempo functionality, and is able to achieve non linear distributed clocks.
- Custom trigger bursts up to 64 triggers.
- Voltage Control burst Quantity with dedicated attenuator.
- One Shot and Cycle play modes activated via manual controls or dedicated Trig Input.
- Pingable clock input.
- Voltage Control burst Distribution, Time Division and Probability.
- Tempo and End of Cycle individual outputs for sync other modules.